Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunshine Award: First Award! :D

Thanks to Carrie for giving me my first blog award! :D

The rules that must be followed are:


1) Post the logo within your blog or post

2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers

3) Link the nominees within your post

4) Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog'

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from

i am passing this award to my new blog friends:

splendidem

Koo

Selma

Really Petite

xoLaura09

It's Simple Love

Tangerine Fairy

ALI.

Tasha

Lisanne

Sandra

Sweetmouse24

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much mimi! This made me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooo! Thanks so much for my award!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!:D



    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much Mimi!! I feel so flattered! Thank you!!!!

    I hope you're having a wonderful Easter day!

    xoxo from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the Award! yayy :D
    And keep posting, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!
    It's sooo sweet!
    Will you please vote for me at http://www.freshcotton.com/contest/18310.aspx at the site you only have to click on 'love it'
    Thank you!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Mimi! That made me so happy! I hope you have a wonderful day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooo much! :')
    My first blog award!

    starsandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this award! it's so nice of u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marie-- thanks! :)

    to all-- you're welcome! i'm happy that you're happy. happy easter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun blog Mimi! I love the Garden Collection too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim-- hi kim! thanks! and the garden collection really has good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete