Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vale a Pena Award! :D

I've been blessed to have five awards given to me by my blogger friends this past week. :D I've passed on the Sweet Blog Award I received from Carrie and Shelley Ann earlier this week, and now it is time for me to pass on the Vale a Pena Award that Breee gave me. Thanks, girl! :D


First of all, the award isn't in English, so I decided to look up what it means, and here's what I got:

"blog is worth to pain to ficar of olho nesse!"
"valley the penalty to be of eye in this blog!"


Okay, so I didn't exactly find what it means, but it's an award, so it must be a good thing, right? :D If there are bloggers out there who know what this means, please feel free to comment and tell us. Thanks! :D


The rules are to pass this on to blogs that you think are worth visiting (I am assuming that's what it means). And let them know they received an award, like always. :D


I pass this award to the following lovely bloggers:



Marie


Carrie


Susi


Suyinsays


Anna Katrina

*One of our blogger friends, Island Gal, told me what the award means. Here it is:

"Your Blog is part of a list of blogs worth visiting"

Thanks again, Island Gal! :D

18 comments:

  1. Congrats!! It means "Your Blog is part of a list of blogs worth visiting".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Island Gal-- thanks! and thanks for telling me what it means! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi thank you so much for this award. It was so sweet of you & means so much to me!

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Katrina-- you're very welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mimi! Thanks for dropping by my blog n leaving a comment for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww congrats ;D

    Julie@
    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mimi Congrats to you!!! And thank you for passing on me!

    I don't know what it means too, but I like Island Gal's translation. :D Sounds nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candid Phobic-- thanks! :D

    Carmen-- you're welcome and thanks! :D

    Julie-- thank you! :)

    Susi-- thanks and you're welcome! yup, her translation is really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much! you are absolutely lovely!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suyinsays-- awww, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) wow cutie blog, It's great that it's been recognised :)

    Keep it all up xx

    fromahappieangle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and thank you, Mimi!:D

    I like the meaning of this award.:D Cool.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're welcome girl! <3


    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete