Friday, July 2, 2010

Clearasil and Veet products

A couple of weeks ago I received a package from http://www.freebeautyevents.com/. They gave me 2 Clearasil products and 1 Veet product.

A package! Yay! :D

Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Cream, Veet Hair Removal Cream, Clearasil Face Wash

The acne cream works well for me. Whenever I feel a new pimple growing (oh, how I hate that!), I wash my face and apply this cream to any affected areas. I leave it on the whole day (that is if I stay home the whole day, haha) and the whole night. Usually it dries up the pimple fast, unless it's a pretty big one, then it takes about two days. I have to say, it is effective.

I actually haven't used the Veet hair removal cream. One random fact: I don't shave my legs. I know it sounds weird/gross, but yup, I don't because I don't really have to. I don't know why. :/ But I do want to hear what you guys think of this product, this brand or another. :)

The face wash is good too. It's really foamy, so a little goes a long way. It may not be the best face wash, but rest assured, it does it's job well. It doesn't dry up my face, so that's good. :)

Any thoughts on these products?

Once again, I encourage you guys to visit http://www.freebeautyevents.com/. You can enter your zip code to find out what makeover, gift with purchase, spa open houses, and sampling events are happening near you. They also have product reviews and monthly contests. :D

Have a great weekend, everyone! :)

21 comments:

  1. That's good to know. I may have to try them out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mimi girl! I will go check them out!
    You are so lucky in not having to shave, Ugh, I hate to! I might have to get the veet!
    I hope you have a wonderful Holiday weekend!
    Smooochies
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i don't shave my legs either. that's kinda funny;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following girl! I like your blog a lot, it's cute.
    I'm really interested in this site. I'll have to check it out. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely check the website

    ReplyDelete
  6. g e o r g i a ~ g i g i-- hope you have a wonderful weekend as well! mwah! :)

    Carrie-- haha, i know right. ;)

    In Her Makeup Bag-- you're welcome and thanks! :)

    Emy-- no prob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had good experience with Clearasil too.:D As for the Veet, I honestly can't remember if it worked well on me! Haha!:D



    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to use Veet but that stuff smells so funky! :X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh how exciting that you got sent a package! Veet scares me haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to try the cream. I need something to get rid of them FAST when they arrive!! I will check out the site.

    PS. I'm a new follower, please come and follow me too.
    http://livinghappyhealthy365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog, check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. clearsil products are very nice i like them i use them too

    happy weekend

    xxx
    kumar
    http://movies-24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog is very cool...come see mine
    maryshowroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marie-- i have never tried veet either. ;)

    Susie-- ooh, really? i'm gonna watch out for the smell.

    Ariel-- i know! haha, why does it scare you?

    Tayebug-- thanks for the follow! :)

    Emilie-- thanks! and i will! :)

    kumar-- happy weekend!

    Marylena-- thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally wish people would send me things like that to try. Thats amazing you dont have to shave your legs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fashion Meets Food-- i'm sure some company/group will send you something sometime soon as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a cool site, I'll have to check it out! Glad the clearasil works, ugh, I hate pimples.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  18. LyddieGal-- yup, i hate pimples too. :/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Acne cream really does work! :D

    I don't shave my legs too!
    I don't really need to shave my legs either.

    :)

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Breee-- haha, that's funny. good to know i'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete