Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Here Come The Bridesmaids + 600th post!

Happy Wednesday!

I found an article from Bridal Guide talking about how to treat and care for bridesmaids, and I just thought I'd share it with you guys for Wedding Wednesday:

HERE COME THE BRIDESMAIDS
David Tutera, star of WEtv's "My Fair Wedding", tells you how to treat and care for these precious members of the wedding party.

***click to enlarge***


This post is also my 600th post, yay!!!
We'll have a giveaway tomorrow to celebrate this milestone, woot woot! ;)


I hope your week is going ever so wonderfully! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two winners! Open to U.S. residents only. Ends 9/30.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)