Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Out And About: The Getty Villa + Malibu

Happy Tuesday!

Back in March, I mentioned that I spent the first weekend of Spring at the beautiful Getty Villa in Malibu... I promised to share pictures with you guys, and here they are. :D










So gorgeous!
This is my favorite part of the Villa! :)

You can also see the ocean from up there:


Since the beach is quite literally across from the Getty Villa, we decided to go and make the most out of the day:



Aaaah, gotta love the beach! ;)

Have you been to the Getty Villa?
Have you recently visited a museum? What about the beach?

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Wake Up Your Walls Giveaway: Win a $50 Walmart gift card -- 3 winners!
Open to US residents only. Ends on May 20th.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)

10 comments:

  1. The villa's pool is so pretty (and luxurious) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, especially the ocean and the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those beach pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! I would like to go to Malibu some day :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i hope you get to visit soon! we have to hang out. :)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful place! I love visiting museums. I always learn so much! As for the beach, LOVE. :)

    - B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    TWEET | ADD | LIKE

    ReplyDelete